Loading


2005 Honda CRV


Question Answer
Vehicle Year? 2005
Make and Model Honda CR-V
RHD or LHD Left Hand Drive
Type of road surface driven on. CHECK ALL THAT APPLY Pavement|Gravel
Type of weather conditions driven in... CHECK ALL THAT APPLY Normal |Ice/Sleet/Snow
Mail Capacity? Plenty of room for heavy mail
Durability engine keeps running, transmission, not so much
Reliability Starts everyday, as long as I remember to turn off the headlights. Best vehicle I've had on the route so far, except for the transmission and AC
Gas Mileage on route 13-18, depending on if I use the AC, and how heavy the mail is
Problems you have had with it AC compressor has blown 3 times. First time was covered under warranty, second and 3rd were not. Transmission went out at 150k miles, very common problem with CR-Vs, and they are a pain to change!
Additional Comments ( Include things like modifications you have done, window height, console, etc.) I love the table in the middle to sit on. I'm a good size girl, and I haven't broken it in 3 years on the route :)
Overall Rating 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment